When Haitian Connection was founded in 2005 our primary efforts were directed at providing human and physical resources to a variety of educational projects. With the January 12, 2010 earthquake our focus changed, and we have become focused on three areas:
- Building houses for women to provide women and children a safe place to live as well as allow the women to establish small cottage type industries in their home. In addition house construction provides employment and builds community. Read More...
- Establishing a community based mental health program for adults as well as for children and providing employment for trained mental health workers. Read More...
- Up scaling the University of the Nouvelle Grand’Anse by providing human resources and engaging in institution building. Read More...
Objektif prensipal pou Koneksyon Ayiti se pou mete desantralizasyon sou pye pandan nou mete zefo nou yo nan komin jeremi a. N ap jwenn objektif sa a sou
- Konstwiksyon kay pou fanm yo kapab bay fanm yo ak timoun yo yon sekirite kote yo viv e yon lokalite kote fanm yo ka fe komes oubyen lot aktivite yo. Anplis konstwiksyon kay yo bay manm nan kominite a travay ak bati yon sans kominote
- Etabli yon pwogram sante mantal kominote pou tout moun, granmouon ak timoun, e ki ka bay anplwa po moun kap genyen fomasyon kom ajan sante mantal
- Ogmonte nivo Inivesite Nouvel Grand’Anse ak ed resous imen yo ak angajman pou nou bati enstitisyon an
Find out how you can support these projects and get involved.
Koneksyon Ayiti has been able to secure hot meals for the Rene Philoctecte elementary school in Dekade through the generous donation of over 2000 meals through the Save My Starving Children organization.